Lift us to the next level!
Be one of the 150! Help us meet our ELEVATE campaign goal of 150 individual donations by November 29th!
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
Our goal: 150 individual donations by Giving Tuesday, Nov 29th!
Introducing ELEVATE 2022!
Be one of the 150 to lift Summit to the next level, including our first TWO-PRODUCTION SEASON in 2023-24!
- Donate $100 or more and be among the first to own a Summit Artwear Series t-shirt designed by Indianapolis artist Shaunt'e Lewis! Donate to get this season's limited edition, Summit t-shirt before they go on sale. Summit Artwear Series is sponsored by the Efroymson Family Fund. Click to visit Shaunt'e's website.
- At the end of the campaign, all donors will be entered to win FOUR tickets to 'The Convent' by Jessica Dickey, running March 24th - April 9th.
- WE TELL women-focused stories
- WE CREATE employment opportunities for women: over 100 contracts in our first five seasons alone
- WE PRODUCE top-quality theatre that inspires dialogue and explores the lives and experiences of women
A Look at Summit's Next Level:
- WE WILL CREATE a speaker series featuring Indianapolis women
- WE WILL PARTNER with community organizations to create and host meaningful social events
- WE WILL OFFER expert-led classes for current Indianapolis Theatre Professionals
- WE WILL START an internship program for in-state university theatre students
- WE WILL ADD a second full-production per season in 2023-2024
- WE WILL OFFER self-select ticket options for each full production: accessible, general, and supporter
- WE WILL TAKE our original one-act plays and discussions on the road to offer on-site performances for community organizations and groups